Improve your speaking and communication skills and be twice as good
G2S provides training and coaching sessions to improve presentation and speaking skills at every level in your organisation.
Our training has been designed to improve the way your people - managers, presenters, client facing staff, company representatives, influencers, sales-people and group/team leaders - get their message across (either as a speaker to a formal or informal group or within a work team environment).
In a series of 6 (in-house) fun sessions of approximately 2 hours, phased over a number of weeks to allow for development of projects delivered at each session (*), we will provide the space for your people to feel more confident, speak and persuade better and improve both their message and their delivery.
After just 12 hours your people will have gained confidence and presentation skills to:
- Improve messages – structure, outcomes and meeting audience needs
- Improve communication clarity, speaking voice, pace and body language
- Improve confidence with simple processes and clear structures for memorising and delivery
- Reduce common speaking concerns – body movement, umm’s err’ s, meltdowns
- Use persuasive NLP communication tips to improve language and message delivery
- Improve productivity / work outputs. Get more done with clearer messages
- Improve listening skills and learn to provide better and more motivational feedback
(*) Alternatively, a 2-day workshop would provide a similar output (albeit with less ‘external learning and preparation’ time)
The cost of the course is $90 (+ GST) per person per session with a minimum of 5 people per course.
- A room to be made available for 2 hours per week. This works well at work fringe times - (i.e. 7-9am) for 6 weeks or staggered to suit
- Whiteboard and pens
- Motivated staff who want to learn and are prepared to step up and be challenged!!
Gary and Mike have been members of Toastmasters International and public speakers for many years. Both have been Presidents of some of the most successful Toastmasters Clubs in NZ and the UK; Mike was the 1997/98 Governor for the UK and Ireland, District.
We have successfully delivered 100's of speeches and presentations to large and small groups of people across professional and informal audiences and run leadership and speechcraft courses to a wide variety of corporate, community, charity and school groups.
Gary is a successful business owner, consultant: is NLP trained, and operates as a mentor and coach to businesses, high performance individuals and workshops. NLP is short for Neuro Linguistic Programming and uses the power of language and structure to improve messages (Brain – Neuro)
Mike works as a Corporate Uncle to various companies after a career in commercial management and business development across various industries in the UK, USA and Australasia.
He worked in television where he co-founded and managed the original Carlton Television, which is now the UK’s ITV. After being head-hunted by Richard Branson, Mike set up and managed the television division of the Virgin Group. He later worked for Technicolor managing the UK television playout centre he built for The Walt Disney Company.